OpenSong is a free, open-source software application created to manage lyrics, chords, lead sheets, overheads, computer projection, and more.
Some Features: Chord/Lyric Sheets
- Automatically transpose chords to any key
- Print sheets with regular chords and capo-ed chords together
- Customize any font face, size, bold, italic, underline, etc. for any sheet elements including title, author, chords, lyrics, copyrights, and more.
- Keep track of a song's title, author, copyright, ccli #, tempo, time signature, theme, focus, capo position, user defined fields, and more!
- Present any song, specifying the order of slides, such as verse 1, then chorus, then verse 2, then the chorus again, etc.
- Present any passage of the Bible verse by verse
- Present a timed loop of slides, for use in situations such as automatically displaying announcements, verses, Q&As, etc.
- Present any combination of songs, scriptures, or loops back-to-back using sets.
- Fully customize font styles and sizes as well as shadowing and outlining for easy reading against colorful backgrounds
- Change the background color or background image to any image file
Fix for strange behaviour of popup window for adding new songs to set on Linux
Fix issue where PresentHelper was not updating properly, when presenting a single song and then adding song on the fly.
Fix off-by-one error that was causing the last line of a song's lyrics to not be shown
Fix for issue with image chooser dialog where images in sub folders are not updated and cleared correctly
Fix for problem with creating new songs on Linux